Good property copywriting generally involves selling a lifestyle, along with attention to detail and thorough knowledge of both your subject and the audience you’re looking to attract. I’ve written for many clients in the property sector, as well as related areas such as building and house refurbishment, plus property tech, for clients in the UK, EU, USA and Middle East. Whatever real estate copywriting or content you need, I’d love to have the opportunity to work with you.
Projects: web content, complete websites, microsites, video scripts, SEO copy to attract visitors from website searches, property lifestyle blogs (editing and original articles), property software, property management tenders and numerous property brochures. Also complete websites – for example Landsec (lead writer) and DTRE.
Client types: UK estate agents, property developers and investors (London and South East), real estate agents around the world, including Europe and MENA, marketing agencies (on behalf of property clients), timeshares, architects, interior designers, property management, local councils, luxury developments, property tech, home staging, retail designers, plus many building and construction companies.
Clients: Airbnb, Amadeus, Andermatt Swiss Alps, Atlas Property, Berkeley Group, CBRE, Chase New Homes, Clifton & Rowe, Eucalyptus Property, Focus, Hackney Council, James Pendleton, JLL, Joelle Magazine, JuJu, Landsec, DTRE, Leftfield Advisors, Legal & General Affordable Homes, Made in Place, Outlet Property, Redlet, Rive Gauche, Runnymede Borough Council, Sakan, SmartScope, Waterfronts.
Recent property copywriting projects
- Atlas Property – complete new website
- Henry Dannell – specialist mortgage advisor
- Andermatt Swiss Alps – architect and interior designer interviews
- CBRE – property management multinational – outsourcing guide; thought leadership articles
- Andermatt Swiss Alps – property magazine article contentTaking video interviews and turning them into articles to showcase......
- Danbury Palace property brochure contentA development by Chase New Homes, Danbury Place offers elegant......
- Eastbourne Terrace property showcaseThis is one of many property showcases I wrote for......
- Hackney Sheep Lane shared ownership property brochureThis is one of many property showcases I have written.......
- Rive Gauche property copywriting sampleMy client was an end-to-end luxury interior design company based......
- Royal Arsenal Riverside high-end brochure contentCreated by Berkeley Homes, a prime redevelopment of what was......
1. Individual property showcases
Printed brochures and digital copy to showcase a wide variety of residential properties and luxury developments. Selling the location, the heritage, the amenities, the links and, above all, the lifestyle.
2. Other property-related projects
Numerous complete websites and other web projects, plus presentations, brochures and other collateral for a wide range of businesses across London, the UK and internationally, including several property tech companies.
Sample property copywriting videos
Real estate investments in the Norwegian Government Pension Fund
Landsec- architect video
New Caspian City, Dagestan – promotional video
Property copywriting testimonials
” We are really happy with the copy you produced for us.”
Guv Kang, Waterfronts Estate Agents
“I love the copy for the website – it’s even better than I hoped for.”
Del Dhillon, Property Genies
“Thank you for the copy. I think it’s brilliant!”
Emanuel Obubuafo, Clifton & Rowe
“Peter’s input and work has directly increased the traffic to our website and helped increase enquiries and at the end of the day the all important revenue generation.”
Josh Rafter, Outlet Estate Agents
“Thanks for all your consistent hard work – you’ve been such a valuable asset to the Airbnb Plus project and I appreciate your thoughtfulness and dependability!”
Jane Mulcahy, WLT, USA
“As always, I really like your work…you’ve got the tone just right .”
Jean-Paul Diaz-Caneja, Hyphen Ltd
What does SEO copywriting for property companies involve?
Well-written, useful, original copywriting that’s local and specific will get you a long way – and your property website a long way up the rankings. Write about new developments, local housing and neighbourhoods, property refurbishment/ improvement, mortgages, surveying, industry trends or legislation, or almost anything.
How can you optimise your property website for search engines?
Here are three simple DIY pointers:
- Design – a site that’s well laid out, easy to navigate and with good internal links.
- Content – relevant keyword terms, plus original, interesting and useful content that’s regularly updated.
- Off-site – links back from relevant, reputable sites, good social media presence
Get these right and you’re on your way to high rankings.
Find out more
You can read a case study for Outlet Property and also see details of different kinds of copywriting and content under my copywriting services
If you’re looking for an experienced, professional property copywriter, just call +44 (0) 7767 687524, email email@example.com or complete the form below for a free quote or to ask a question.