Is your law firm’s website getting sufficient traffic and generating business enquiries? Are you showcasing your partners and expertise sufficiently? Is what you write accessible to non-legal audiences?
In any of these areas, my legal copywriting expertise of nearly 30 years means I am well placed to assist you, whether you are based in London or elsewhere in the UK or another country. From complete websites to partner profiles, and from case studies to blog posts, I can deliver the clear messaging and content you are looking for.
Legal copywriting projects have included:
- Complete website copy, including search engine copywriting and SEO advice for Zu’bi & Partners, the leading Bahrain law company.
- Interviewing partners and producing case studies for the UK office of international law firm HFW
- Blog posts for EJ Legal, the legal recruitment specialists.
- Partner interviewing and profiles for the London office of DLA Piper
- Web copy for legal document specialists Legal Info Tech.
- Specialist legal brochure and web microsite for Travelers insurance.
- Web copy on mediation training for lawyers for CEDR
How I can help
- Writing or editing your website to present your firm, your people and your services in a clear and interesting way – and to turn visitors into clients.
- Using SEO techniques and relevant keyword terms to ensure your site ranks highly for relevant searches. (Think you need a separate SEO company? In most cases you don’t – a well-designed website with good content could well be all you require.)
- Writing clearly and interestingly for lay audiences about legal subjects.
Some examples of my copywriting for legal clients are shown below.
Legal copywriting testimonials
“In a potentially fraught environment, Peter handled both the interviewing and legal copywriting very professionally.”
Robyn Brinton, Pauffley Ltd
“Pete has always provided copy that is stylish, incisive, and accurate, and invariably puts forward creative concepts and executions for ads or brochures that garner a very positive response from clients.”
Phil Rees, Managing Director, Stamp Limited
Read more legal copywriting testimonials
Blogging for the legal sector – what to write about
Clarity and simplicity in law is everything – well, at least when it comes to legal blogging it should be. Think of what could help potential clients; dissect a complex legal problem, interpret legislation, look at topical subjects as they impact on the law and think seasonally – blog on tax matters around April, for example.
What does SEO copywriting for law firms involve?
People search online for everything these days – including legal assistance. Legal copywriting tailored to your locality or legal specialisms could lead to significant new business. Insight, approachability and simple practical guidance count for a great deal – and will give you an advantage over the many law firms that don’t bother.
Find out more now
Whether you’re after legal website content, brochures, white papers, case studies or blog posts, for details of how my legal copywriting could help you, please contact me