Do you want your site to be near the top of the search engine rankings? There’s a simple, cost-effective but often overlooked way of improving your Google results. By search engine optimisation copywriting – SEO copywriting for short.
I know, because I’ve achieved first page Google results for many popular keywords for clients of all kinds. Not to mention similar results with other search engines, but as
Google has around 80 – 90% of the market, it’s the one that really counts.
Below are Google results from 27th July 2019 for websites which I’ve copy optimised.
Zubipartners.com (Leading law firm in Bahrain)
- 1 out of 13,400,000 for Bahrain Legal Consultants
- 8 out of 11,300,000 for Bahrain Law Firm
- 5 out of 70,000,000 for Bahrain Law Services
- 8 out of 8,830,000 for Bahrain Lawyers
- 7 out of 355,000 for Bahrain Solicitors
“Very pleased with your work, thank you.” <i>Cecile Scaros, Zu’bi & Partners</i>. (See more legal copywriting samples)
Klimstar.co.uk (Polish building company based in North West London)
- 1 out of 38,500,000 for House Conversions West London
- 3 out of 24,000,000 for Builders North West London
- 6 out of 6,220,000 for Basement Conversions West London
- 3 out of 4,090,000 for Polish Builders West London
- 5 out of 2,970,000 for Polish Builders North London
“Very good results, thank you Peter.” Damian Klimek, www.klimstar.co.uk
Ctp.org.uk(Career Transition Partnership – for ex service personnel)
- 1 out of 16,000,000 for Resettlement
- 2 out of 5,950,000 for Forces Resettlement
- 5 out of 9,510,000 for Service Leavers
- 1 out of 6,670,000 for Service Leavers Jobs
“We’re very pleased with the copy and the greatly increased traffic on the new site – thank you!” Karen Carroll, Marketing Communications Manager, CTP
Londoncounsellor.com(Counsellor based in Stoke Newington, North London; figures for local results)
- 4 out of 258,000 for Counsellor Stoke Newington
- 5 out of 141,000 for Counselling Stoke Newington
- 5 out of 156,000 for Stoke Newington Counselling
- 5 out of 260,000 for Stoke Newington Counsellor
“I now have more clients than any other counsellor I know, and most of them have come via my website, written and optimised by Pete.” Kay Tromans, www.londoncounsellor.com
Firefloodlondon.co.uk (Company specialising in restoration after fire, smoke or flood damage)
- 2 out of 29,900,000 for Fire Restoration London
- 5 out of 9,700,000 for Flood Restoration London
- 1 and 2 out of 8,560,000 for Smoke Restoration London
- 4 out of 20,900,000 for Flood Damage London
“Very pleased with the copy and SEO help – and the response!” Rose Tait, Fire Flood Restoration
London Apprenticeship Company (Specialising in recruiting and training apprentices)
- 3 out of 13,300,000 for Apprenticeships London
- 5 out of 37,300,000 for Apprenticeship Training
- 5 out of 32,200,000 for Apprenticeships Recruitment
- 3 out of 9,790,000 for Apprentices London
“You’ve done a really great job thanks…and it was really easy to follow through on. ” Simon Greenleaf, Director, London Apprenticeship Company
The figures above are for main Google results when searched for from a London location – in nearly all cases, if you search locally (e.g. from the country or region the business is located in) the results are even better – and they are at or near the top in the local listings boxes.
SEO Copywriting for Google rankings – what really matters
All the above organisations have received much higher traffic and increased business as a result. And it’s essentially down to my copy optimisation, plus a few simple tips I include as part of the service. No expensive SEO campaigns or extensive back-link development. Just getting the copy and the basics right.
Most organisations do not need to pay an SEO company month after month, or keep using Google AdWords.
Algorithms change, but the single most important factor in determining a site’s rankings, is, always has been, and probably always will be, its content. Get that right, and you’re 90% there.
What I recommend for your website
If someone asks me to write a website, one of the first questions I ask is whether it’s important that it ranks well with the search engines.
For nearly all businesses, the answer is ‘yes’. So before I write a word I research the best keyword terms for that organisation.
That is keyword terms which people regularly search for, but which they also stand a chance of getting on the first page of Google with. Too specific and long-winded, and no-one will search for them; too simple and you won’t get on the first page of Google.
I then analyse the results, look at the competition, make recommendations and discuss the best way forward.
And then – and only then – do I actually write any of the pages.
As you can see above, it makes a difference – and it can deliver great results for your site too.
Contact me now for a quote or to ask a question
For more details on how my SEO copywriting can make a difference, just call +44 (0) 7767 687524 or email email@example.com or complete the form below.