My name is Peter Wise, and I’m a freelance copywriter in London, UK.
Whether you want digital or website content (and better Google results), advertising, brochures or sales letters, my copywriting services can be all that’s required to help grow your business.
I’ve been a freelance copywriter for over 20 years, and have also worked for some of the best-known advertising, digital, direct marketing and design agencies in London and across the UK. But as the map above shows I’m just as happy working direct with clients large and small, anywhere in the world.
Coronavirus – a lesson from the last war
During the Second World War, there wasn’t just rationing. Everything from cars to most brands of chocolate simply couldn’t be bought at all.
Yet a few astute companies continued to advertise, even though what they were selling was unavailable. Once the war ended and things got back to normal, pent-up demand meant it was their products and services that the public really wanted, and they stole a massive march on their competitors.
You can probably see where I’m going with this.
You may be wondering whether it’s worth doing any marketing at all in the current uncertainty and general slowdown caused by the coronavirus. That’s only natural.
But now may actually be just the right moment to really get everything into shape. That sales letter to drum up business. Those blog posts to send the right message to your prospects at a sensitive time. And that website you want to do well on Google. (Even in the best of times, you really need to be thinking several months ahead when it comes to ranking for the right keyword terms.)
What you do right now could make a massive difference when we get back to normal.
So why not get in touch with me now to see how I can help?
What kind of freelance copywriter do you need?
- You want a highly experienced copywriter who knows your sector well – B2B, finance, consumer, recruitment, travel, property, services, legal, publishing, travel, healthcare, IT….you name it. Big brands or small businesses, I’m here to help.
- You need a website where the content sings and your Google rankings soar. Take a look at some small business websites and big brand websites I’ve written, or at some recent Google results (Via a business partner I can offer great design too.)
- You want someone you can improve your bottom line – whether with an advertisement, a brochure, a sales letter, a product name, a script, a LinkedIn profile, some case studies, or simply good marketing advice.
- Your agency needs an award-winning copywriter who can turn even the dullest or most detailed brief into work that clients will love. I’ve worked for many well-known agencies from Saatchi & Saatchi on down.
- You’re based outside the UK and you want a British copywriter who understands you and your market, be it in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia or elsewhere. Or simply someone to ensure what you have written is in good English. More is on my British copywriter page
For an initial discussion and a quote, please contact me
What people say
I've worked as a freelance copywriter with businesses big and small - and I'd love to work with you.
Examples of my work
Just click through for details:
Get a quick quote now
Whether you're an agency, a small business or a well-known name, in London or elsewhere in the UK, Europe, Asia, the Middle East or anywhere else, I'd love to hear from you. I'm only a phone call or an email away. So for a free, no-obligation quote and to discuss your copy or content writing project, please call +44 (0) 207 923 0852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the response box on my contact page.