Informative and persuasive brochure content can make all the difference to your business. Most brochures are digital these days of course, but even in today’s world of surfing and scrolling, there’s still a big place for printed brochures. After all, written collateral can be the first contact that potential customers have with your organisation.
Whichever type you want, it pays to use an experienced brochure copywriter. Written well, brochures have staying power. Digital PDFs are easy to refer to, of course, or to download again. But people will keep printed brochures that appeal to them for weeks, months, even years. And when the time is right and they’re ready to buy, they’re brought out and pored over.
So it really is worth paying for a professional brochure copywriter. Because it’s no good having a glossy cover if what’s inside is a dull matte.
Brochure copywriting, by sector
Sectors I have written brochures for in London, the UK and internationally include:
- Property brochure copywriting for blue chip names such as The Berkeley Group and Landsec, as well as numerous smaller and more specialist property outfits. Evocative copy sells the dream, but I’ll also research and/or check the practicalities too, like transport links and how good the local schools are. Read more on my property copywriting here.
- Financial brochure copywriting, for well-known players such as Royal London and Travelers, often to showcase a particular product or service, or to target a defined customer segment. I also wrote a complete downloadable retirement guide for Janus Henderson – you can download it here.
- Charities and public sector organisations, which often rely on very specific targeting. For them, printed materials are often a better approach to marketing than online options. Please see also my newsletter samples.
- IT & Telecoms brochure writing, where handy ‘how-to’ printed guides still have a role to play, along with sales collateral for tradeshows and the like.
- Schools and colleges, where you’re selling a particular kind of dream, but also ensuring that all the amenities and practicalities are covered accurately, reassuringly and persuasively.
- Small businesses, particularly tradespeople, retailers, and those offering professional services. As well as brochures, I often write flyers and leaflets for companies like these.
Recent brochure content projects
- Andermatt Swiss Alps – luxury property brochure
- Wealth Dragons – investors brochure
- Janus Henderson – retirement guide
- Hackney Sheep Lane – property development brochure
- Belmont Dental – specialist equipment brochure
- Sunon Office Furniture – global brochure
Brochure copywriting testimonials
“Thank you again for doing such a great job. This has led to more work from the client!”
T. Dooley, MediaMinster
“The brochures Peter wrote for us were excellent and have been extremely well received.”
Christian Amicabile, General Manager, Candywall Ltd
“It looks very good to me so there is no need to change anything! Thanks again for your professional work.”
Damian Klimek, Klimstar Builders
” I am very pleased with what you have produced, thank you.”
Reverend Tim Harford, Director of Fundraising and Communications, USPG
“Thank you for your work. I must say it´s really good, it was a pleasure to read the paper.”
Victoria Vinogradova, Marketing Manager, Kaspersky Lab, Russia
Brochure copywriter – contact me now for a quote or to ask a question
Just call +44 (0) 7767 687524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.