Do you want a professional small business website package that’s attractive to both visitors and search engines – at a highly affordable price?
For just £799 (+ VAT) plus £11.75 per month hosting, you’ll benefit from all this:
- A Google-friendly design built to your specifications
- Keyword research (vital for any website – the most obvious terms are often not the best)
- Four pages of search engine optimised copywriting (Home and Contact pages, plus two more of your choice) designed to attract both search engines and new customers
- The ability to easily edit text, upload or add new pages for no extra charge, and much more
- Advanced analytics – tracking all visitor data
- My own special guide to maximising your website’s potential
- Plus, if mobile browsing is important to your business, you can add a super mobile-friendly version of your site from only £99 extra
What kind of small business could benefit?
I’m offering this cost-effective deal in conjunction with a leading website design company. They’ve built Google friendly websites for over 200 small to medium sized businesses in London, the UK and internationally (click on the pictures below for some examples).
They include medium and small business websites in just about any sector you can think of – trade, financial, legal, IT, fashion, property, charity, food and drink, media, recruitment, events, arts, marketing, health, personal development and more.
Oh, and they also happened to build my site too. Just imagine what they could do for you and your business.
How this website package compares
When measuring this with what others offer, don’t just look at prices – compare what you’ll get in return.
Where else can you get so much in a website package for this kind of money?
It really is outstanding value – comparable website design and content offers could easily cost you £1,500 or much more for the set-up and £30+ a month for ‘content management’.
Complete website design and content package – find out more now
To get started, please get in touch. I can talk you through the different options and answer any questions you might have. Simply call +44 (0)7767 687524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.