Is your law firm’s website getting sufficient traffic and generating business enquiries? Are you showcasing your partners and expertise sufficiently? Is what you write accessible to non-legal audiences?
In any of these areas, my legal copywriting expertise of nearly 30 years means I am well placed to assist you, whether you are based in London or elsewhere in the UK or another country. From complete websites to partner profiles, and from case studies to blog posts, I can deliver the clear messaging and content you are looking for.
Projects have included:
- Complete website copy, including search engine copywriting and SEO advice for Zu’bi & Partners, the leading Bahrain law company.
- Interviewing partners and producing case studies for the UK office of international law firm HFW
- Blog posts for EJ Legal, the legal recruitment specialists
- Partner interviewing and profiles for the London office of DLA Piper
- Web copy for legal document specialists Legal Info tech.
How I can help
- Writing or editing your website to present your firm, your people and your services in a clear and interesting way – and to turn visitors into clients.
- Using SEO techniques and relevant keyword terms to ensure your site ranks highly for relevant searches. (Think you need a separate SEO company? In most cases you don’t – a well-designed website with good content could well be all you require.)
- Writing clearly and interestingly for lay audiences about legal subjects.
“In a potentially fraught environment, Peter handled both the interviewing and copywriting very professionally.”
UK project manager of leading international law firm.
Some examples of my copywriting for legal clients are shown below.
Find out more now
For details of how my legal copywriting could help you, please contact me