Google results for sites I've optimised
Google UK results - see the difference copy optimisation makes
These are all Google results from 2 May 2013 for websites which I've copy optimised.
The figures below are for Google worldwide results from a Google London W1 location - in nearly all cases, if the 'pages from the UK' box is ticked, the results are even better.
This is simply a small selection. In each case the website concerned receives many other first page listings for relevant and frequent searches. (Google, incidentally, has over 90% of the UK search market.)
All these companies have received much higher traffic and increased business as a result. And it's essentially down to my copy optimisation, plus a few simple tips I include as part of the service. No expensive SEO campaigns or extensive back-link development. Just getting the copy and the basics right.
Copy optimisation really does make an enormous difference. Just think what it could do for your site - and ask me how I can help
Outreachinternational.co.uk (Gap year volunteering in Mexico, Cambodia, Ecuador, The Galapagos, Sri Lanka)
• 7 out of 81,300,000 for Gap Year Mexico
• 8 out of 1,600,000 for Gap Year Ecuador
• 7 out of 24,000,000 for International volunteering
• 4 out of 4,630,000 for Volunteering Overseas
"Traffic is now between two and three times what it was before you rewrote the site. We're getting lots of enquiries and we've very pleased." James Chapman, Director, Outreach International
Outlet4property.com (Central London estate agents)
• 5 out of 509,000,000 for Property Management
• 8 out of 8,930,000 for Cheap Flats in London
• 5 out of 12,900,000 for Property Soho
• 5 out of 919,000 for Penthouses London
• 3 out of 6,280,000 for Loft Apartments London
"Very pleased with the results." Josh Rafter, MD, Outlet Estate Agents, Soho, London
Londoncounsellor.com (Counsellor based in Stoke Newington, North London.)
• 3 out of 6,190,000 for London Counsellor
• 2 out of 97,700 for Stoke Newington Counselling
• 2 out of 97,200 for Stoke Newington Counsellor
• 2 out of 4,570,000 for North London Counsellor
"I now have more clients than any other counsellor I know, and most of them have come via my website, written and optimised by Pete."
Kay Tromans, www.londoncounsellor.com
Firefloodlondon.co.uk (Company specialising in restoration after fire, smoke or flood damage.)
• 4 out of 50,700,000 for Fire Repair London
• 2 out of 9,260,000 for Flood Repair London
• 2 out of 14,400,000 for Smoke Repair London
• 2 out of 4,450,000 for Smoke Restoration London• 2 out of 935,000 for Flood Restoration London
"Very pleased with the copy and SEO help - and the response!" Rose Tait, Fire Flood Restoration
Minimoves.eu (International removals company specialising in London / Paris / Brussels)
• 1 out of 43,200,000 for Moving Services London Paris
• 2 out of 127,000 for Removals London Paris
• 3 out of 2,780,000 for Removals London Brussels
• 1 out of 1,710,000 for Relocation London Brussels
"I'm delighted that the amount of traffic and subsequent enquiries have increased substantially since the rewrite." Barry Humphries, MD, Minimoves
Soca.org.uk (SOCA - The Serious Organised Crime Agency - 100+ page website designed by CIS, written and copy optimised by me. I also gave talks to in-house editors about writing for the web and copy optimisation.
• 1 and 2 out of 3,520,000 for Serious Organised Crime
• 2 out of 36,400,000 for Organised Crime
• 4 out of 50,800,000 for Money Laundering
• 1 out of 33,400,000 for Intellectual Property Crime
• 4 out of 14,800,000 for Counterfeit Money
"The new site is great, please pass on my thanks to everyone at CIS and Peter Wise." Lucy Lancaster, Acting Head of Communication, SOCA
Robs-decorators.co.uk (Decorators/carpenters/painters based in North West London.)
• 1 out of 3,010,000 for Decorating North West London
• 2 out of 2,130,000 for Decorators North West London
• 2 out of 2,480,000 for Carpentry North West London
• 2 out of 27,800,000 for Painting North West London
• 7 out of 751,000 for Polish Decorators London
"You did a great job with our website - a lot of people are calling." Vojtec Gutak, MD, Rob's Decorators.
Stageonscreen.com (Producer of stage play DVDs for schools and theatre lovers.)
• 2 out of 108,800,000 for Plays on DVD
• 3 out of 109,000,000 for Theatre on DVD
• 2 out of 12,800,000 for Theatre Plays on DVD
• 1 and 2 out of 1,010,000 for GCSE Plays on DVD
"You've delivered excellent rankings and the traffic levels and sales are climbing steadily as a result." Rachel Agnew, Website Manager, Stage on Screen.
Provideam.com (Irish company making OEE [Overall Equipment Effectiveness] monitoring software.)
OEE is a major buzzword in manufacturing, and just on its own the term OEE gets over 2 million hits, mostly for that meaning.
• 3 and 4 out of 171,000 for OEE Monitoring Software
• 4 out of 918,000 for OEE Monitoring
• 4 out of 884,000 for OEE Software
•72 out of 5,880,000 for OEE Monitoring Solutions
"We're getting a lot more interest since you rewrote the site and our clients have commented favourably too." Paul Mitchell, Sales Manager.
For more website testimonials, see my testimonials page
For SEO copywriting case studies see my copwriting case studies page
For a no-obligation quote, please contact me